Sunday, May 15, 2011

*crickets*

Wow, more than a month since I've last posted?! Is anyone still even reading this?! Haha, I don't blame them if they've stopped. I've had plenty to blog about and I'm dreading the catch up posts since I don't even know where to start. But not to worry, the blogging will commence once again very shortly...I promise.
Today, I've contemplated to stop blogging altogether. I thought to myself "No one is probably not even reading my blog anymore, why bother writing?" That thought lasted only a moment before I scolded myself. I started to blog to try and capture all my life's important moments so I can have a sort of memory book in a way. And blogging was such a therapeutic outlet for me at my worst times. So yes, I will continue to blog even if no one is reading it because I love the way it makes me feel, and it's nostalgic to go back and read what I've written in the past.
I've tried to keep a journal since I was little and have failed miserably every time. Blogging is the only thing I've really stuck through, albeit, I have taken breaks here and there. However, I always come back. Just like now. I have so much to write about. Weeks and weeks to catch up on, I just don't know where to start!
But for now, I'll dip just my toes in. And over the coming weeks, I will continue to dip in even more!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

yay! i've missed you and been thinking of you! glad you're not giving up blogging. I can't journal either, but blogging is different and for some reason I can keep up with that. Maybe it's typing over handwriting, who knows lol! Big hugs!