Thursday, July 14, 2011

In a funk

Ugh, what a blogging funk I've been in. I check on other people's blog, but have not really blogged in months. I don't know what's wrong with me! I have plenty to write about, but now that I've let so much time pass, I just keep putting it off. Add to that, I haven't been taking pictures. At all. I'm hoping to get out of this funk soon. I also changed my background on my blog because I was tired of the old one. Granted this one is plain white, I like it. Crisp and clean. I'm hoping to get a new header soon too.
Lots to write about. Lots of time to do it. Absolutely zero energy to do it. But I have high hopes for me! Once I figure out how to upload on my new computer, I think the inspiration will come.
New hair,
new foster dog,
new hobbies,
lots of new to catch up on!
And I promise it will come!


Photobucket

No comments: