Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 months!

Damn, I have been bad about keeping up with monthly updates about Landon! I've been good about doing pictures, but I wanted to document his monthly stats so later on I can transfer it to his books...hope my memory holds out! Anyway, Landon has begun to show quite a little personality lately...


We were out of town when he hit 7 months, so I didn't have his cute little monthly stickers he poses with, but I remembered to get his picture! He's currently 18 lbs of pure...drool?! Haha, and of course love : )
He's got one teeny tooth trying to poke through and he's exhibiting all the signs of teething. Some fun, some not so fun : / but either way, quite the adventure!
He still doesn't seem that interested in rolling over and will do it every now and then. However, he sits up unassisted now, although he's not 100% steady and sometimes will just flop over! He's not crawling, but does 360's on his tummy trying to reach his toys. He is mesmerized by the dogs and wants to be BFF's with them, even though the dogs don't seem too interested in him just yet. He reaches out now when I go to pick him up and loves to chow down on his banana in his mesh feeder. 


And we wear bibs ALL.THE.TIME to catch the bucks of drool!


We have begun putting together the playroom! I want to add some more stuff, but I'm running out of room! Guess I need a bigger house ; )
Of course I find tons of ideas for the playroom on pinterest, but will slowly add more as I go. For now, this is perfect for him!





No comments: