Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feels like being hit by a bus...

Now I'm not quite sure what being hit by a bus would feel like, but i'm certain that's how im feeling now! I had my surgery yesterday and the actual surgery went fine. My doctor said he was able to take it out plus another small one he found on my right ovary. And i got to keep both ovaries! He took pictures but i will be nice and not post them on here =) He said the cyst looked "normal" and benign and of course will biopsy it and should know the results next week. He also cauterized some endometriosis he found on my uterus, so i am all cleaned up now! When i woke up i was feeling great, until i tried to sit up. I had a feeling i would be sick afterwards because i was pretty sick after my knee surgery a long time ago. So naturally, when i sat up, i felt nauseous and puked! And continued to puke all day and some of the night! So what was supposed to be a couple hours of recovery time turned out to be 5-6 hrs! I was still feeling nauseous and pukey (is that a word?) when i decided to leave, but i wanted to be in my own bed. So today i still feel nauseous when i walk around for a while, but the majority of the pain is from the gas they used for the surgery. Wow, they were not kidding that i would be in a lot of pain from that! Both my shoulders, chest, and entire abdomen hurt, and it feels like nerve pain! Plus the pain from the actual surgery site. But im taking it in stride and trying to relax. ALSO, thank goodness for my hubby who stayed home from work today to help me!
Now to end on a happy note...






My animals are also doing a good job keeping me occupied!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love your doggies "asian" eyes!