Friday, October 16, 2009

It's been a while...

since i updated my blog! I don't even know what's been happening since i updated last. No big events. Brea has gotten bigger and still not housetrained =( I've been working, playing and trying to enjoy the last few days of sunshine we have left. A few weeks ago i did go to seattle with my girlfriends to see my good friend sarah for her birthday. I had a blast, i always do with these girls. We don't get together often, but when we do, it's like old times!






And, i'm so excited, i'm going to san francisco in less than two weeks! I'm going for a neonatal conference and will be there for 5 days. I am going with two co-workers who i always have fun with, so we will have a blast I'm sure! Not quite sure what all we will be doing while we are there as far as sightseeing, but hopefully we can experience the whole city!

I'm also getting excited for the holidays coming up. They will be here before i know it!

Photobucket

No comments: