Friday, March 5, 2010

Four quick thoughts for Friday...

It's a good thing i don't work all weekend because i have not slept all night! So what's a girl to do? Naturally update her blog! Here are my random thoughts for the day...

- I need a blog makeover. I like how my blog looks, but i don't love it. I've been scouring the internet world and have found some people who do blog makeovers. I'm thinking of going that route. I have done all i can by myself to try and make my blog better, but let's face it, i think i've come to end of the road on what i can do myself. So i may invest in someone who actually knows what they're doing! Who knows, stay tuned to find out!

- Last night was TV heaven for me! Let's see, real housewives of the oc AND new york (double dose=fabulous), The Office baby, grey's anatomy and private practice. Needless to say i spent the night on the couch, and loved every minute of it!

- I'm excited to take some pictures today. Hopefully we get another sunny day, i would love to take pictures outside.

- A good friend of mine asked me to be her bridesmaid and i'm so excited! She gave me the cutest card, i will have to post a picture. The wedding is this October, i'm sure it'll be here before i know it!

Once again, it's a pictureless post. I've been lazy, but i promise that i will get back on track soon!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Elise! Nice to meet you via SITS : ). I was thinking how fun and sunny your blog was : ). My friend Drew does GORGEOUS blog headers if you are interested. And she is super reasonable. If you like more artsy pages my friend Regan does that :) Let me know if you want their info.

I think we must be blog friends now because I can NOT get enough of the real houswives. Seriously. I could watch that show ALL night. How do you feel about Simon and Tamra? What about Vicki? She just bugs me to NO end. Do you read their blogs on bravo channel? Sorry I am going on and on. None of my real life friends like the real housewives at all! : )

Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Elise!

Oh my gosh! I am SO excited that you just learned about the blogs.
Are they the most fun or WHAT?
I am so excited to have a real housewife buddy : )

You can reply to this comment if you want. This is my email :)