Friday, December 10, 2010

An award for little ol' me?!

I got another blog award, which I l-o-v-e because it makes me think someone out there reads my blog, and I'm not just writing words out into internet outerspace.
Thank you so much to Katharine over at Grow Baby Grow for this award!
Katharine and I just recently found each other's blog and I am love her cute blog. She is a fellow babyloss mama and part of a huge support system I have found. I'm excited to discover her blog and so should you! Go check out her very cute blog!



The rules of this award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award


I linked Katharine's blog above, again, go check it out =)

As for the five blogs I would like to pay it forward to...

1. Enjoying the Small Things Kelle is her name and she is fabulous! I don't know her personally but just follow her blog and I get excited every time she has a new post. She is a photographer and her images are just beautiful, she takes tons of pictures of her kids and shares them. Her writing is beautiful and her whole blog is just great! Can I say anymore good things about her?! ; )
2. Erin from Our Great Adventure. Erin is such a sweet person and a blogger friend who is now expecting a baby and blogging to tell about it!
3. Kelly  is another blogging friend who I absolutely adore. She is such a genuinely good person who I wish nothing but the best for!
4. Kandeeland is such a fun blog! I believe I found her site through one of Kelly's posts and have been following it ever since. She is a make-up artist who seems to travel non stop and is expecting another baby. Her whole blog is so fun, go check her out.
5. Last but not least is Melissa. She is a fellow baby loss mama and expecting a little girl. I love her blog because she is so honest and open, and she is the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen!

Go check them out, I promise you will not be dissapointed!

Happy Friday,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elise!! How sweet! You made my day! :)