Thursday, February 10, 2011

More quotes for you!

Wow, two weeks since I've blogged?! Bad me. I don't know what I've been busy with. Random stuff I guess. work, house...pure laziness. The latter is more accurate. : ) I read a quote yesterday on this random blog I found and thought I would share. You all know me. Quote lover. It's probably safe to say I have at least a hundred quotes I love. Of course lately my most favorite have been about strength, hope, and sorrow. I will only share a select few of my favorites with you. I hope at least one of them speaks to your heart in a way only it can.

"You see, when the almighty Father writes a story-it truly is a masterpiece. One that only he can put together. Though the road to get to the end of the story may be filled with pain, heartache, and sorry-the end is simply glorious. One we sometimes never see coming." Adeye

"When you are sorrowful look into your heart and you shall see that you are weeping for that which has been your delight." Kahlil Gibran

And one of my all time favorites-

"Out of sorrow have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."

Thoughtful Thursday,
Photobucket

No comments: