Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Go-to Thursday

I did a post a while back about my go-to's. Go to's are just your absolute favorite things. When you go outside the box and try different things, your go-to is that one thing you always go back to : )
I love hearing recommendations and favorite things from people because I like trying new things (on some things anyway). Some things I don't like to change up! But I would love to hear what all of your favorites are, who knows, maybe I will find my new favorite : ). I think every Thursday I will do Go-to Thursday and showcase one specific thing. I would love to hear what everyone's favorite is of that specific thing. It will be random; everything from make-up to food to blogs, to household items.
I would love to do a linky post so everyone can link back to their blog and do their go-to. In the meantime I will figure out how to do that! If anyone has any experience with linky posts I'm all ears!
This Thursday's go-to is favorite perfume. I l-o-v-e perfume. It's going to be hard to narrow it down. I hope you all will be able to participate with me!

I just got really excited!!

Photobucket

No comments: