Tuesday, July 26, 2011

26 weeks

I'm officially 26 weeks people! Time flies when you are having fun. Actually, time hasn't flown, I count down each and every day. I wish the next 14 weeks fly by though!


How far along: 26w1d today

Total Weight Gain: Still haven't weighed myself in a while, I'm too scared to see the number. I have a Dr. appointment next week so we will see then.

Stretchmarks: Yes, boo 

Sleep: A bit better this week

Best Moment This Week: Got a few baby related items in the mail yesterday, that was fun!

Movement: Yep, the past few days have been lazy days for him, but still feel some movement every day.

Gender: Boy!

Belly Button: Still in.

What I Miss: Nothing right now!

 What I am Looking Forward to: My u/s next Monday.

Milestones: 26 weeks!

Belly picture: This isn't a great picture, but the only one I have at 26 weeks.



Also I received some baby related items in the mail yesterday. It terrifies me to have baby stuff in the house, I just don't want to jinx anything. We've gotten a few presents here and there and I almost hyperventilate and make J put them away. As each week passes, my anxiety about it is getting better and better.
I ordered a Kate Spade diaper bag because I fell in love with it, and when I want something, I obsess about it until I get it. So I sucked it up and bought one. And I'm glad I did. It came yesterday and it's even better in person!


Sorry for the crappy picture, it was taken with my iphone. And speaking of cameras, I've resorted to iphone pictures for now. I have a nice new Canon and haven't used it in months. We got a new computer and I haven't installed lightroom on it yet, and refuse to upload pictures from my camera until that is done!

Anyway, I also got some maternity shirts from Forever21 and they also came in the mail. Love them! They are so cute and comfy. I couldn't find any shirts I really liked in the local stores, so had to resort to the internet.


I also participated in a gift exchange with some fellow October moms to be. My present came in and I love each and every item, especially the WSU bib and burp cloth. Naturally I made J put them away after I took a picture of them. : )

I also got some terrible news about a friend yesterday. Actually my friend's son. I was opening up my packages when I got the call that her 20 year old son had just drowned. I am still on shock about it and feel so helpless. She is one of the most caring women I've met and I cannot even begin to imagine what she is going through right now. After I hung up the phone, I just stared blankly at my packages in front of me. I was opening up presents, preparing for the arrival of my son in October while another woman loses hers. I obviously forgot about the packages until much later that day, but it's just so sad. There are no words.


Photobucket

No comments: