Tuesday, August 9, 2011

28 weeks

Sorry if this blog is all about baby and food, but right now that is what my life is consumed by! Oh and great news, I passed my glucose test! No diabetic diet for this girl, but I am still going to try and eat better. Here's what has gone down today:

Breakfast- mini whole wheat bagel topped with peanut butter and bananas.
Lunch- my chicken/avocado salad I love so much.
Dinner- I routinely have breakfast for dinner and was feeling it tonight. I had a toasted wheat sandwich thin with greek yogurt, and egg topped with cheddar cheese and fresh basil. Yum-o. Oh, and grapes too.


It was delicious. Although next time I will use plain greek yogurt instead of the lemon one (it was all I had).

28 weeks- oh, and I'm adding a new catergory-food cravings. Saw it on another blog and since I am always talking about food, I thought why not add it!



How far along: 28w1d

Total Weight Gain: About the same, haven't weighed myself.

Stretchmarks: Yes, boo 

Sleep: Really good lately. I'm getting used to the snoogle. At first I hated it, but after accidentally ripping it, it's actually gotten quite more comfortable. And it helps me from turning onto my back.

Best Moment This Week: Finding out I passed the glucose test!

Movement: Yep

Gender: Boy! 

Food cravings:  Avocado, peanut butter, bananas.

Belly Button: Still in but definitely starting to push out.

What I Miss: Nothing

 What I am Looking Forward to: Everything!

Milestones: 28 weeks!

Belly picture: 


Excuse the messy bathroom.

There you have it, onto another week!


Photobucket

No comments: