Sunday, August 14, 2011

What's in your bag?

If you read US magazine, then you know the section What's in my bag? Where they have star's empty out their bag and show you what's inside. It's one of my favorite parts of the magazine!


Well I thought I would do my own edition of What's in my bag?!



My love, my Coach purse. I'm in love with this bag.


I'm actually pretty boring, I don't have a lot of cool stuff.
 Above I have my Coach wallet, checkbook, small coupon binder (you never know when you might need a coupon!), keys, bag of almonds (for a quick snack on the go), Josie Maran lip gloss, chapstick, TWO things of hand sanitizer (everyone should carry that), and my victoria secret compact mirror. 
One thing I always forget to throw in my purse is a pen and curse myself whenever I need one!

I would love to see inside your bag (in not a creepy way)!


Photobucket

No comments: