Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday surprises



What a great Valentine's Day and birthday i had! I worked all weekend long =( so i slept most of the day. But when I got home Vday morning, Justin had the house full of cards, flowers and candy. Then for my birthday morning when i got home from work, the house was decorated in birthday banners and balloons! Some of my family and friends surprised me at work with beautiful flowers, balloons and presents. I must have been a sight leaving the hospital with my arms full of flowers and balloons! As you can see from the picture above, my house will be full of good smelling flowers for a while! 
A co-worker of mine share the same birthday so we had a birthday bash at work at 1 in the morning! I stuffed myself full of sweets and chocolates all weekend long. We had a baked potato bar and for dessert had HUGE delicious cupcakes from Costco with probably one of the greatest ice creams i ever had! So needless to say that i was at work all weekend, it was probably one of the best birthdays I've had! I felt very loved =)
So now I'm another year older, and hopefully another year wiser =) Hopefully it will be a great 26!

No comments: