Saturday, February 21, 2009

Craft heaven...

Craft heaven=Michaels or Craft Warehouse. Today it was Michaels. My wonderful co-workers gave me a gift certificate to Michaels for my birthday. So today i dragged Justin there and went crazy! I just had to take a picture of all my goodies! If you can't tell, the stickers are all laying on top of an album i got. I got an idea to make a card album. A while ago i was looking through all our wedding cards people gave us and was thinking of a place to store them. I couldn't throw them out. Even just reading them a few months ago made me smile as i read them all. I was thinking of how cool it would be to read them years from now, so i had to find safe keeping for them. So that is my current project. I'm almost done with it, just have to head back to the craft store to pick up more glue since I ran out! All these stickers i bought are not just for this card album. I went sticker crazy, and bought stickers for other albums i plan on working on in the near future. Stay tuned!

No comments: