Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My bebe

                                                            Look at those puppy eyes!


So i just realized that my blog name is wilde zoo and i don't put up many pictures of the animals that make up this zoo. I really want to change the title of my blog soon but haven't come up with a good one yet. I love looking through old pictures of Chase b/c he's just a bebe! This was his halloween costume the first year we got him. You can tell how much he loves it. We took him to Petsmart b/c they had a costume contest. He's supposed to be a WSU football player. It's not in the picture, but for the contest we put my black eyeliner under his eyes. Apparently that stuff is a pain to take off of fur b/c we scrubbed and scrubbed it and it wouldn't come off! Poor guy! It took a couple days before it finally came off on it's own. Anyway, i have MANY cute pictures of Chase. I have lots of the cats too, but they aren't as fun to photograph b/c they don't do funny expressions like chase does. They just lay there. haha!

No comments: