Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Motivation

I need to get motivated. I have a hundred and one things to do and I just absolutely want to do none of them. I am co-throwing a baby shower this friday that I desperately need to get ready for, I need to clean my entire house, and after a few days of stuffing my face eating nonstop, I need to work out. I have all the best intentions for doing them, but zero motivation. It doesn't help that I stayed up for about 26 hours straight yesterday so now I am feeling the after effects of it. All I want to do is this...




My dogs have the right idea. Sleeping all day sounds like the perfect thing to do! But I can't even do that. I tried taking a nap earlier which failed since I was up thinking about all the things I need to do! *sigh*

Ok, now after I complained and threw a quick pity party for myself, I will tell you all that I did get a bunch of stuff done yesterday for the baby shower coming up. It's not completely unplanned right now. Plus, there is another person helping throw it. I have to work the next two nights so will only have Thursday to finish everything...but it will get done, and it will be fabulous! I sometimes do my best at the last minute. I am after all the girl who doesn't pack until midnight for her early morning flights =) But instead of doing what I need to get done, I decided to blog about all the things I need to do instead of working on them. And that...is how I roll =)

And on a completely different note, I would like to ask you all to take a moment and say a quick prayer for a blogger who just lost her baby. He was born with congenital heart defects and went to be with God a few days ago. I cannot imagine the heartbreak they are going through right now. Please say a quick prayer. Thank you!

Happy Tuesday my friends,

Photobucket

No comments: