Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My house just threw up Christmas part 1

It's the most wonderful time of the year indeed!! I wish it could be Christmas 24/7 365...I love it. So naturally I go crazy decorating. It was a two day process, but I love the end results. I won't post every single decoration I have, just my faves. Let me start off with this...

My custom made garland, made by me! I had little flimsy one the past years, but this year I wanted something more. I went to my new favorite hangout Hobby Lobby where everything was 50% off. I found already made ones but the only one I liked was $30 on sale and they only had one left. I would need at least 4! So I bought plain garland for $4 each and made it myself. You can't see the details too well, but I added some gold stuff I had leftover from last year, plus I bought things to add to it on sale for $1-2.


The red mesh I bought at another craft store here and absolutely am in love with it! It's so easy to decorate with, and I added it to my tree I will post about later.


My big old candy cane I got a few years back at a Christmas bazaar. Love it.




And my beloved nativity set. I feel so grown up owning one of these. We had one growing up, so it's just tradition to me to have one. And I was lucky enough to get a deal on it! The one we had growing up had animals in the scene, and this was the only set at the store that had animals in it. They were all out, but I convinced them to sell me the model one, which was in good condition. I'm so excited to be able to put it up year after year.


So that's only some of my beauties. I will finish up the rest in a later post.

Happy Tuesday,
Photobucket

No comments: