Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stop and smell the roses...or the lilies


This was my weekend off, and it always goes by so fast! It is starting to get warm here, so no more coats...yay! But that also means I need to start working out again =( We spent time with good friends a good chunk of the weekend. And on Saturday I went to a baby shower. If you would have asked me last week if I was going, I would have said "no way." But this week I was feeling a lot better (mentally) and I really do love going to showers, whether it be baby or bridal. So I decided to torture myself and go. No, not really, it actually was fine. There were tons of babies and little kids, but that didn't bother me. And I was with a group of my good friends so it was nice to chat with them. Plus there were some people I haven't seen in a while so it was nice catching up. Thankfully, no one asked the baby question to me. I had no response planned, so that might have been a disaster, but luckily it did not come up!
Today we started working on the backyard (which needs some TLC). I helped out a little, but since I'm not quite sure when I can be doing physical labor, I decided to not push myself. I go to my follow-up appointment next week, so I'm sure I'll get the OK then. I have tons of flower pots, so I decided to try planting flowers again. I tend to be a flower-killer, so we will see how this goes.
I also got the ball rolling on a few things coming up in my life that I'm excited about. I will post more about this later if it ends up going through. Nothing major, but definitely exciting!!

Happy Sunday my friends,

<span class=

No comments: