Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hope in a jar

So my promise to myself to be better at blogging has failed miserably. I find the times that I want to blog, I have no energy for it or nothing to say, and the times I have something to say, I don't have time to say it.
Our town just got something I am soooo thrilled about. We have a Sephora now! I'm so excited, but at the same time, I can see myself losing a lot of money there. I don't need anything there most of the times, but I can always find something to buy. I guess that's true with any store I go to =)
Last week when I went there, I was in line to check out and was perusing last minute buys. You know, the little knick knacks all the stores put right where you stand in line to tempt you to buy things you don't really need, but you are so bored standing in line, you browse and end up buying it. Well for me anyway. Right when I picked up this, I got a lump in my throat.



Forgive the huge picture. It says hope in a jar. Where there is hope there can be faith, where there is faith miracles can occur. I don't know why I almost started crying right then and there...I have been emotional lately. Anyway, I didn't need face cream, but I bought it anyway. With all I have been through, I have not lost hope. I have been sad, angry, frustrated, happy, anxious, fearful, impatient, exhausted, furious, hurt....but never without hope. The moment I lose hope will be a sad, sad day. I hope I never do because there will be such a finality to it when I do. But I don't forsee that happening.
And yes I will buy things because I like the packaging =)

Happy Wednesday,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Our Great Adventure said...

been thinking of you girl. i've not been blogging much either so you're not alone :) it's okay! love the hope in a jar. sometimes we all need a little hope to pull us through.

Michelle said...

Awww. :( The lump in your throat brought a tear to my eye.

It's good to hold on to hope. You will have a baby one day. I'm sorry for you that your journey to your baby has been so painful. Big hugs and positive thoughts.

Michelle said...

Awww. :( The lump in your throat brought a tear to my eye.

It's good to hold on to hope. You will have a baby one day. I'm sorry for you that your journey to your baby has been so painful. Big hugs and positive thoughts.