Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 day blog challenge day 8-9

Day 8- A place you've traveled to.


Washington D.C. Ahhh, I absolutely loved it. We went last June when it was so.freaking.hot. I'm not used to humidity since where I live is dry dry dry. Some days it was plain miserable how hot it was. But the sight seeing made up for it. I loved being in a place with so much history. We did not have enough time there it seemed like. We were on the go the whole time and still probably didn't even see half of it. Would love to go back some day.

Day 9- A picture of your friends.

Ok, well I went to upload a picture and the specific folder I was looking for vanished from my computer. Hmmmm. Not sure what to think. So I will not be posting a picture, but am upset that I cannot find this folder since it was a ton of important pictures on it.
Hopefully it turns up!
Oh well, Happy Wednesday,
Photobucket

No comments: