Monday, January 24, 2011

Quote of the day

If you know me, you know my love of quotes. I think quotes can sum up someone's true feelings in the most beautiful way possible. I look at quotes when I am at my lowest to give me strength. I look at them when I am feeling good to remind me to stay strong. And I look at them when I am feeling great, in hopes I can pass them along to help others. Here's my quotes of the day...

Awareness born of love is the only force that can bring healing and renewal. Out of our love for another person, we become more willing to let our old identities wither and fall away, and enter a dark night of the soul, so that we may stand naked once more in the presence of the great mystery that lies at the core of our being. This is how love ripens us -by warming us from within, inspiring us to break out of our shell, and lighting our way through the dark passage to new birth. ~John Welwood




Magical Mondays,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey ~ I recently started following your blog and I really enjoy your honest perspective on things... and the quotes!

and...

Congrats!!! I would like to present you with a Major Award!

I have selected your blog to receive the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm not exactly sure what the award means, but who doesn't love awards??? Come visit my blog (My Own Nutshell) to pick up your award and share it with the world :)