Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Versatile blogger award

Thank you Trisha for my first ever nomination!


For this award, here's what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you this award
2. Tell 7 things about  yourself that readers may not know
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10  bloggers you have recently discovered

Hmm, 7 things you guys may not know...I have to think here, because I have been ridiculously honest here on my blog =)

1. Elise is actually my middle name, I do have a first name, but that my friends shall remain a secret =)
2. I actually have horrible eyesight. I wear glasses/contacts and my dream is to get lasik surgery.
3. I don't tweet (gasp, I know!) I signed up for twitter a few years ago to see what the craze was all about and didn't get into it.
4. I am however part of the vampire craze. Not a die hard, but I do love them. Twilight, true blood, and I'm now hooked on a new series.
5. My hair is naturally curly/wavy but I straighten it most days. 
6. I am afraid of clowns and even the thought of sleepwalkers creeps me out!
7. I absolutely love milk! Could drink it all day long if I wanted.

Don't know if I could come up with 10, but I will do what can. I nominate:

1. Erin from Our Great Adventure
4. Kelly from Life is a Box of Chocolates
5.Britt from Peace B.E.G.A.N
6. Shannon from ...and baby makes three
7. Betsy at Too Beautiful: Living after losing Olivia

Happy Tuesday my friends,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Our Great Adventure said...

OMGosh OMGOSH! I've been nominated, I've been NOMINATED! *blush*! WoW. Thanks Elise! ::runs to add new post about award on my blog::

ps- do you go by Elise normally, or you just use it on the 'net?

Anonymous said...

Elise! Thank you for nominating me! I can't wait to do this! I loved your facts...very interesting! :)

Lara said...

Aww, thanks! I will have to see if I can come up with things to share... :)