Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello lover

I went on a shopping spree. A real live, money-spending, hours-long, good-for-the-soul, solo shopping spree. I needed it =) I love spending money, but don't really love trying on clothes. I love looking at clothes, and buying accessories, perfume, lotions, make-up, knick knacks etc... but not trying on clothes. My new obsession is make-up. I'm having lots of fun playing with my make-up, and if I don't like it, I wipe it off and try again!
I have been using MAC for ages. A couple months ago I decided I wanted to try the mineral make-up. I like it, but feel it doesn't last too long. It's nice for some quick make-up, but I needed something to last all day. So I went back to MAC. This is the make-up I bought (not all from MAC)...


May not look like a whole lot, but it adds up =)

While make-up is my current obsession, let me tell you about a years long obsession I have. Perfume. I love it. And I love discovering new scents I can't live without. My go-to's are from Victoria's Secret, but I have some that are from elsewhere. And I think I found my new love...

Her name is Eva...

I found her at the benefits counter. She is one of six scents I believe and they all smell wonderful, but this one is my absolute.fave. This is what the box looks like and then you open it up and...


Here she is! I highly recommend it =) The lady was telling me all what's in it, but I can't remember it anymore to tell you. I will just tell you it's bliss in a bottle!


And this is the jewelry organizer I found at Maurices. I wasn't looking for one, but I couldn't pass it up. I have a jewelry tree, but my jewelry was flooding it, so this was perfect timing. What I have pictured is not all the items I purchased, but I didn't want to bombard this post with EVERYTHING I bought!



I was so happy after playing around with my new purchases I had to take a picture to share with you all! And I was so excited to share that I didn't even edit my pictures, they are straight off the camera to your front door =)

Happy Tuesday my friends,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love Mac to! I love to go there get my makeup done, buy it and never ever be able to duplicate the look at home! Ha! Glad u had a good shopping spree its good for the soul. . .

Lara said...

Ha, that picture is SO CUTE! You're darling!

I need to remember to go check out Eva! I need a new perfume. :)

Kakunaa said...

Such a cute photo! And it sounds like a fabulously fun day...I'm definitely jealous, though my shopping sprees involve completely different things.

Happy ICLW! #77