Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My weekend purchase


I have wanted one of these forever! We climbed Badger Mountain over the weekend and I didn't want to leave Brea behind. It's a long walk uphill and she is just too darn teeny to walk it all! So I ran to Petco Saturday morning and got one. They only had a medium size, where she needed a small, but we made it work. But before you judge me, just look at the mountain she would have to climb...


She is just too small to be climbing up that! And I was right, she got tired about 1/3 of the way up and I was pulling her so into the pack she went! She got scared at first and tried to jump out, thank god for the safety harness on it! And thank god for my brother in law who came with us and ended up carrying her. I am out of shape apparently because I could barely drag myself up there! I don't foresee myself using it that much. She goes on long walks around the neighborhood, but I figured it would be good for traveling, or climbing up Badger again. Just as long as I have someone to carry her =)

Happy Tuesday my friends,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Just me said...

LOL. That is very cute.

And then I have to laugh again at the thought of purchasing one and carrying my 55 or 75 lb dogs around in them. ha ha ha ha