Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Baby's first Christmas! This year we saw lots of family, ate good food, and got many great presents. Landon was loved on so much by so many, and he was such a good boy. He was definitely on the nice list ; )  We literally have five Christmases, and even though it was super busy, I wouldn't have asked for it any other way. The Christmas festivities started off on the 23rd when we went to a Christmas party. I didn't take many pictures at all this weekend which was kind of a bummer. I always have good intentions to take lots of pictures, but then just get caught up with everything else, I forget. But we left Landon with Grandma and got to have a few hours away.


And these mimosas weren't that bad either ; )

 We had fun, but it was so nice to get home to Landon. Christmas Eve was spent celebrating Christmas with two of our families plus we went to my brother in laws gender reveal party! I'm very excited that Landon is going to have a little BOY cousin this coming May!

Our first family Christmas picture...


Christmas Day we had two other get togethers plus our own Christmas as family of three. We did stocking stuffers this year and I hope to continue on with that tradition in the coming years. I think they are so fun!

Yummy Nutella hot chocolate...


Funny story...On Christmas Day we had sugar cookie dough to make in the fridge, so I thought I'd quickly throw it in the oven to have cookies for that night. Well I had no frosting for the cookies and it being Christmas I couldn't just run to the store. I had what I thought was gel frosting, you know, to write or make shapes with. Well no, it was food coloring in gel form and how did we find out? 


Haha, scary picture, but as you can tell, it was food coloring! 

Then later on that night my mom helped me learn this bad boy...my Christmas present from Justin...


You have no idea how excited I am to start using this! I have so many things I want to make, but with the exception of home-ec in middle school, I've never touched a sewing machine. Definitely have a lot to learn, but so far, it's been fairly easy. Can't wait to show you all the cute new things I make!

Our first Christmas with baby was one for the books, I hope you all had a great Christmas like we had!




No comments: