Friday, December 9, 2011

Right now

Saw this thing on another blog tonight and thought it would be fun to participate as I type one handed since I don't want to wake a sleeping baby : )

Right now I am...

watching: Step brothers, this movie is hilarious!

eating: nothing at the moment, waiting for my subway dinner to arrive.

drinking: water, good for me!

wearing: sweat pants and tee. why do I feel creeped out answering this question? ha!

avoiding: emptying out all my shopping bags from today

feeling: happy to be home. Was out of town for the day shopping and missed Landon.

missing: fostering animals. On a hiatus since having Landon, hopefully will start again soon.

thankful: for this little guy


weather: cold and foggy, brrr!

praying: for a dear friend who is dealing with spending her first holiday after losing her son this past August.

needing: sleep and some food!

loving: the holidays. Christmas is my favorite time of the year!

Now it's your turn, what are you doing right now?

No comments: