Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pinspired: Chicken Ranch Puffs

I made these at the Girly Gift Exchange and they are so very delicious! I got the idea from Pinterest but played around with the ingredients a bit. I think I may have combined two recipes, haha, can't remember now! I took some pictures of me making them and I will post them, but they aren't the best and don't quite fully capture the deliciousness of these yummy bites.

Here are the ingredients: Oh, and some of the ingredients don't have measurements since I kind of played around with the recipe, sorry!

-About 1 cup of chicken chopped into tiny pieces. I use Foster Farms already made grilled chicken strips since it's so easy. I use these for salads, throw it in pastas...it's so simple! However, if you want to make the chicken yourself, just cook up some plain old chicken.

-4 ounces of cream cheese (at room temperature)
-handful of shredded cheddar cheese and italian cheese blend

-half a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix. You could probably use the full packet since half a packet isn't overwhelming at all, and if you want more ranch flavor use the whole packet.
-Two packages of Pillsbury crescents rolls

First unroll crescent packages. On the sheet, two triangles are in each square. You want to cut each triangle to make 4 small triangles in each square. Hope that makes sense! Picture below.




Here is the cut up chicken.


Mix together the chicken, cream cheese, cheeses, and hidden valley ranch.


Next take about a teaspoon of the mixture and place it in the center of each little triangle. Fold the 3 corners to meet in the middle. 


Bake for about 20 minutes at 350.


So yummy!

No comments: