Friday, December 16, 2011

The Christmas post (part 2)

Finally putting up some more pictures of my Christmas decor around the house. I took these pictures in the daytime and the Christmas lights weren't on on the tree, so it's kind of blah in the picture, but very pretty when the lights are on!
I'm very excited about an upcoming post I have planned for next week some time. I am throwing my annual girly gift exchange with my girlfriends this weekend and have some very cute, fun, festive stuff planned for it! Can't wait to show you, but don't want to ruin it, so I'm waiting until after the party : )




 




I cannot tell you how excited I was to find this nutcracker. My two favorites things, WSU and Christmas, what a great combination : )



For the past few years I've had river rock and a candle in this candle holder and I've been looking to change it out. So I threw it all out this year and just put in some ribbon. The colors don't match the rest of the house, but it goes well with the room it's in.


Santa greeting you in the hallway.





My Christmas card holder. I desperately want something new, but think I will have to make one to get what I want. Project for next year I suppose.



<3 Holiday Scentsy.


I also am in the process of adding two new holiday items to the house, and hopefully will have it ready in the next few days. I just want to squueeaall with excitement for them, can't wait for you to see it!


No comments: